Primaluna EVO 200 Tube Integrated Amplifier
Since 2003, PrimaLuna has created tube amplifiers with a unique construction found nowhere else. Their technologies bring you closer to the music at a price you won’t believe. Nothing else comes close. PrimaLuna has pioneered numerous technologies to redefine tube amplification. From increased reliability and tube life all the way to their unique, signature sound.
- Inputs: 4x Stereo RCA / Stereo RCA HT Bypass
- Outputs: 4 & 8 Ω/ Stereo RCA Tape Out/ 1/4″ Headphone
- Freq. Response 10Hz-65kHz +/- 1dB
- Input Sensitivity: 275mV (EL34)
- Power Consumption: 280 watts (EL34)
ATC SCM-19 Bookshelf Speakers
If one bookshelf loudspeaker would ever be picked to represent the values and advantages of the category, that model should be the ATC SCM19 v2. Fortified by an in-house-built 25mm soft-dome tweeter and in-house-made soft-dome midrange — each exclusive to ATC designs — SCM19 v2 performs with faithful-to-the-source transparency and reference-setting coherence.
- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- “SL” spec bass driver with 75mm integral soft dome.
- Sensitivity: 85dB @ 1W @ 1metre
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Ricable Primus Speaker MKII Cable – 2m
Primus Speaker changes skin and in conjunction with a cosmetic restyling, is further improved with the insertion of an Aluminium/Mylar shielding before the outer sheath. This further upgrade, which is recognisable for products with the Mark II appellation, does not result in a revolutionary or new product, but does improve its already excellent performance.