A complex design: high-class lacquered and wooden veneered cabinets, which have a trapezoid shape and are angled rearward.
The design catches eyes but conduces acoustics, too. The sound of VELA shows it´s family background to successful series 400.
But the advantages are distinct. The angling of the cabinet in combination with the new wave-guide of the JET tweeter improves the definition of stereo and multi-channel audio in modern furnishing. But there are more than the obvious changes. For example the optimized drivers are able to reproduce high-energy transients more precisely.
- Type: 2-Way, bass reflex
- Woofer: 1 x 150 mm Ø, AS XR cone
- Tweeter: JET 5
- Magnetic shielding: No
- Crossover frequency: 2400 Hz
- Frequency range (IEC 268-5): 41 – 50000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB at 2,83 V/m
- Suitable for amplifiers from… to: 4 – 8 Ω
- Recommended amplifier power: 40 – 200 W/channel
- Nominal | Peak power handling: 70 W | 100 W
- Nominal | Minimum impedance: 4 Ω | 3,2 Ω at 260 Hz
- Finishes: Black High Gloss, White High Gloss, Walnut High Gloss
- Optional accessory: Speaker grilles
- Height x Width x Depth: 362 x 191 x240 mm
- Weight: 7,1 kg