The Package comprises NAD C3050 LE Stereophonic Amplifier, ELAC VELA BS403 Bookshelf Speakers, Thorens TD 403 DD Direct Drive Turntable, Kanto SX26 Fillable Speaker Stands with Isolation, Ricable MAGNUS MKII Speaker Cable – 3m
NAD C3050 LE Stereophonic Amplifier
Created to celebrate the 50th anniversary of NAD’s founding in 1972, the C 3050 LE limited-edition amplifier has a gorgeous retro design featuring a satin walnut sleeve, dual VU meters, push-button controls, and NAD’s 1970s cursive branding.
- Ultra-low-noise MM phono stage with infrasonic filtering circuitry
- Continuous Power: 100 Watts per channel into 8/4 ohms
- Instantaneous Power: 135 Watts per channel
- Vanishingly low harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Pre-installed MDC2 BluOS-D module adds BluOS Hi-Res multi-room music streaming and Dirac Live room correction
- Support for Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect, and Tidal Connect
- High-performance 32-bit/384kHz Texas Instruments differential DAC
ELAC VELA BS403 Bookshelf Speakers
A complex design: high-class lacquered and wooden veneered cabinets, which have a trapezoid shape and are angled rearward. The design catches eyes but conduces acoustics, too. The sound of VELA shows it´s family background to successful series 400. But the advantages are distinct. The angling of the cabinet in combination with the new wave-guide of the JET tweeter improves the definition of stereo and multi-channel audio in modern furnishing. But there are more than the obvious changes. For example the optimized drivers are able to reproduce high-energy transients more precisely.
- 2-Way Speaker Design
- 41 Hz to 50 kHz Frequency Response
- 40 to 200W Recommended Amplifier Power
- JET 5 Folded-Ribbon Tweeter
- Frequency range (IEC 268-5): 41 – 50000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB at 2,83 V/m
Thorens TD 403 DD Direct Drive Turntable
With the new model TD 403 DD Thorens completes the line of direct drive plug-and-play turntables of the 400 series. Visually a true Thorens, the new TD 403 DD features the same proven smooth-running direct drive as the successful TD 402 DD, but sets itself apart from its smaller brother with a more massive 1.4 kg and 22mm-thick cast aluminum plat- ter and the TP 150 audiophile tonearm also used in the new TD 1500 model. A high-quality and pre-adjusted 2M Blue cartridge from Danish cartridge specialist Ortofon is also supplied as standard. This proves to be an adequate playing partner due to its naked diamond with elliptical stylus.
- Newly developed Thorens TP 150 tonearm
- Massive 1.4 kg and 22mm-thick cast aluminum platter
- High-quality and pre-adjusted 2M Blue cartridge from Ortofon
- Speeds: 33-1/3, 45 rpm
- Cartridge: Ortofon 2M Blue with nude elliptical stylus
- Phono preamplifier: no
Kanto SX26 Fillable Speaker Stands with Isolation
The SX series of premium floor-standing speaker stands with a bespoke isolation system, decouples the speaker stands from the floor for class-leading audio performance. The leveling system accessible from the top of the base plate, combined with the included bullseye level lets you adjust level with ease. The heavy-duty base plates provide the perfect platform with a dedicated channel for cable management and a separate, spacious column to fill provided bags with the substrate of your choice. Hard floor discs with silicone pads protect wooden floors and optional top plate adhesive foam pads improve dampening.
- Bespoke isolation feet
- Simple level adjustments
- No mess cable management
- Increased weight decreased resonance
Ricable MAGNUS MKII Speaker Cable
Magnus Speaker is an excellent cable Speaker , with a refined conductor and prestigious technical solutions. The sound is neutral, bright and well controlled, ideal for amplifiers and loudspeakers of all kinds.
- Conductors 2 x 4.3 mm2 Copper MARC©
- Noise Reduction and shielding
- Copper/Tellurium connectors