Bring the Sonos experience to your floor-standing, architectural, outdoor or bookshelf speakers, and connect your TV or turntable.
Customise your sound system
Amp packs 125 watts per channel, so you can easily power outdoor speakers and listen at higher volumes with clear, undistorted sound. Connect everything from your passive speakers and TV to CD player and turntable,
Stream everything you love
Play music, podcasts and audiobooks from hundreds of services. Plus, explore thousands of live stations, expertly curated music and original content on Sonos Radio
Amplify your home cinema
Enjoy stereo sound for shows, movies and video games when you connect Amp to your speakers and TV.
Create an architectural sound system that doesn’t sacrifice your space or aesthetics when you power built-in and outdoor speakers with Amp.
Freedom of control
Sonos App: Connect all your streaming services, discover new music on Sonos Radio and personalise settings.
Apple AirPlay 2: Send sound directly from your iPhone, iPad or Mac, then ask Siri to turn it up from your device.
Touch: Tap or swipe the front control panel to pause the music, adjust the volume, skip a track and more.
Voice: Get hands-free help when you add a voice-enabled speaker like One or Move to your system.
- Power: 125 watts per channel at 8 ohms
- Output: Stereo or dual mono sound
- EQ: Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble and loudness to optimise sound performance.
- WiFi: Connect to WiFi with any 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router. For 5 GHz routers, you can either enable 2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n in router settings or hardwire a Sonos product.
- Speaker Output Connections: Custom-designed banana plugs (2) that can be swapped for standard diameter banana plugs.
- Ethernet: 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
- Line-in: Connect an audio device using an RCA cable.
- Subwoofer Output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover
- HDMI ARC: Connect to your TV’s HDMI eARC/ARC port with a HDMI cable. If your TV has an optical output only, use the Sonos Optical Audio Adapter.
- Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- CPU: Quad Core 1.4 GHz A-53
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher
- Dimensions: Height: 2.52 in (64 mm), Width: 8.54 in (217 mm), Depth: 8.54 in (217 mm)
- Colours: Black
- Weight: 4.6 lb (2.1 kg)
- Finish: Matte
- Controls: Use the buttons to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, turn off the microphones, manually switch to Bluetooth, and more.
- LEDs: Lights on the product indicate connection, charge status, mute status, microphone activation, and errors.