The MP 200 is a unique cartridge. It manages to provide an amazingly rich and warm mid range for jazz and vocals while still providing the detail and dynamics across the spectrum. Its not just another “warm sounding” cartridge.
Complete instructions and mounting hardware are included.
Nagaoka MP-200 Phono Cartridge Features:
– Superfine polished Elliptical Diamond stylus tip
– Powerful Samarium Cobalt Magnet
– Low Mass-High Strength Boron Cantilever
– Reinforced Carbon Fiber pole shoe
– Anti Ferro-Magnetic Permalloy shield casing
MP-200 Technical data
- Type: Moving magnet (Permalloy)
- Cantilever: High-strength Boron
- Stylus type: Superfine elliptical diamond
- Weight: 6.5 g
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 4mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz-23kHz
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: > 1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 25dB
- Recommended loading: 47k ohms
- Dynamic compliance: 7.2 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Static compliance: 20 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking force range: 1.5 – 2.0 g
- Break-in period: 30 hours
- Stylus replacement: Nagaoka JN-P200
There are no reviews yet.