Meze Rai Penta
The Penta Hybrid technology enables Meze to deliver harmonized sound frequencies without overlay of phase issues. For sound from the drivers to reach your eardrums it has to pass from through the housing/nozzle / eartip assembly. The seamless functioning of 5 drivers is enabled by the very specific and precise length of each sound tube which basically determines the air volume in front of each driver in particular.
Meze’s design eliminates imperfections that you can find in regular plastic Tube and Dampener systems, which are commonly used in multi-driver assembly.
The comfier the IEM, the better the listening experience, this is a fact. Serious audiophiles will spend hours on end engaged in their music.
Meze designed the RAI In-Ear Monitors to deliver comfort and prolonged listening sessions allowing for a truly immersive experience for you and your music.
Attention to details to an extreme: round, soft edges designed to embrace the natural curves from one’s ear and to fit perfectly.
SUPER HIGH-RESOLUTION SOUND COMPATIBLE
The Rai Penta will work effortlessly with any device due to its low impedance and high sensitivity but to truly enjoy the potential of its painstakingly tuned driver array, Meze recommends a high-resolution source. The response is super high resolution and is above any certificate or standard.
A balanced sound signature with impeccable micro-detailing provides unrivaled realism all across the wide frequency range, from 4Hz to 45 kHz.
A TOP QUALITY CABLE TO BRING OUT THE BEST IN RAI PENTA
Highest purity Silver-plated Copper wires terminated in finely crafted metal plug shells ensures that cable assembly will stay strong and reliable for a long time. There are 4 wires. Each wire consists of 20 litz strands. MMCX plugs are top quality and plug termination is rhodium plated for best connectivity and durability.
- MMCX braided cables made of silver plated copper custom wires ending in high quality 3.5mm
- Hard Case: protective EVA case with Meze Audio metal logo
- 4 pairs of soft silicone eartips XS, S, M, L
- 1 double flanged eartips
- 2 deep insertion double flanged eartips
- 1 pair of comply foam eartips
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm adapter
- airplane 2 pin adapter
- cleaning tool
- Driver: PENTA-HYBRID DRIVER(4 x Customized Balanced Armature and 1 x Dynamic Driver working harmoniously together)
- Frequency Range: 4Hz – 45kHz
- Impedance: 20Ω
- Sensitivity: 100dB SPL/1mW Sensitivity
- Max Input Power: 30mW
- Distortion: <1%
- Stock cables: MMCX connector ending in 3.5mm, Rhodium plated
- Upgrade cables: MMCX connector ending in 2.5mm TRRS balanced and 4.4mm balanced as extra accessories
Earmen Sparrow DAC
- Balanced 2.5mm output power up to 4.0 Vrms
- Plays all 32bit/384kHz formats: PCM, DoP, DSD64, DSD128 and MQA
- Supports playback from iPhones, Android smartphones, MacOS and Windows computers
- At its heart is the legendary SABRE®DAC audio converter with HyperStream®II modulation that provides the ultimate in sound quality and stable sound field.
- Sparrow delivers sound performance all the way to the headsets, with up to 4.0Vrms output voltage, ensuring plenty of headroom for demanding headsets.
There are no reviews yet.