The stunningly beautiful KLH Kendall Floorstanding Speaker, aptly named after Kendall Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the birthplace of KLH, is our flagship electrodynamic 3-way bass-reflex loudspeaker. It features woven Kevlar drivers with powder-coated die-cast aluminum baskets, braided tinsel leads, custom-designed crossovers, an anodized aluminum tweeter with linear response faceplate, and much more, and all in real wood veneers. The Kendall loudspeaker effortlessly reproduces the artist’s original soundtrack recording with such astonishing natural detail and deep visceral bass, that you will swear you’re sitting at a live concert venue.
Incredibly Deep Bass
Delivering incredibly realistic sound, the Kendall speaker reproduces the artist’s original soundtrack recording with natural detail and deep visceral bass that mimics the intensity of a live concert venue. Powerful, deep bass that you can HEAR and FEEL.
Built to last, this floor standing speaker is constructed with sturdy 3/4″ MDF cabinets, woven Kevlar drivers, cast aluminum baskets and an anodized aluminum tweeter with linear response faceplate.
Crafted with real wood veneers in Black Oak and American Walnut this speaker features a stunningly beautiful design that compliments even the most sophisticated décor. An ultra slim profile with precise edges and no visible fasteners ensures a sleek, flawless look.
Crisp, Clear KLH Audio
Kevlar drivers matched with butyl rubber surrounds are used to reduce unwanted resonance, prevent distortion and improve accuracy. Cast aluminum baskets with oversized magnets provide greater linear control, phase coherency and clarity. A mid-bass driver and anodized aluminum tweeter offer crisp, rich mids and highs for exceptional full frequency detail.
- 3-Way bass reflex system with 2 x 6.5” Woven Kevlar® bass drivers, 1 x 5.25” Woven Kevlar mid/bass driver, and a high performance 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- REAL WOOD VENEERS – Black Oak, American Walnut. ¾” MDF construction featuring custom-designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized through finite element analysis. Powder coated die-cast aluminum driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Brushed aluminum tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
- Dual 5-Way Binding Posts
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high-grade components to ensure smooth and natural transition between drivers.
- Black Satin MDF base for additional stability as needed.
- Chrome plated steel spikes OR rubber feet for proper decoupling.
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability and a flawless appearance.
There are no reviews yet.