There is a design language that’s seen throughout all of our headphones since we released our first one in 1991. The GW100 continues this, looking like it’s part of the family simply at a glance. These wireless Grado headphones are a milestone in our over seven decade history.
Since 1953 Grado Labs has adapted at our own pace, and the first wireless Grado headphone is only the first step in what’s to come. We took our time to get the sound just right and made no compromises in the GW100. Nothing is lost except the wires.
Inside the GW100 are none other than our signature Grado drivers. These speakers are the same ones found for our wired headphones, which are finely tuned for the different enclosures we use. Grado Labs’ first wireless headphone is no different, with drivers configured specifically for them. The desired sonic capabilities of the GW100 would not be possible without decades of experience in driver design.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Battery Capacity: 850mAH
- Working Distance: 10m
- Battery Life: up to 40 hours
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Mic Sensitivity: 42dB +/- 3dB
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Open Air
- SPL 1mW: 99.8 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 32 ohms
- Driver Matched dB: .05 dB
- In the Box: Headphones, Warranty, Grado story-sheet, USBc charging cable, 3.5mm audio cable