ATC SCM300ASLT active speakers are the flagship model in the brand’s Tower series, featuring soft dome technology and full spec SL bass drivers. This speaker offers a wide sound range, enjoying a extended bass response for a spacious soundstage and dynamic performance.
Soft Dome Technology
ATC SCM5300 ASLT uses a unique soft dome tweeter which was developed and patented by ATC in 1967 by audio expert Bill Hecht. This tweeter technology revolutionised professional studio monitoring and offered a far superior, smoother performance than rigid speakers.
Super Linear Technology found in this speaker and others in the range is an equally revolutionary technology which combats the adverse effects of the loss of magnetic power and reduces distortion.
The ATC SCM5300 ASLT speaker features a 850 watt P4 amplifier which is ATC rack mounted and distributes 275 watts to the low frequencies, 200 watts to the mids and 100 watts to the high frequency reproduction. A large ATC motor assembly powers the drivers with great precision and impact whilst the the speaker retain a wide dispersion range for pin-point imaging.
- Drivers: HF 25mm, Mid 75mm, LF 2 x 375mm
- Amplitude Linearity (±2dB): 50Hz-12kHz
- Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB, free-standing): 25Hz, 20Kh z
- Horizontal Dispersion: ±80°, Coherent
- Vertical Dispersion: ±10°, Coherent
- Max. Continuous SPL (1 metre): 121dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz, 3.5kHz
- Input Connector: Female XLR
- Input Sensitivity: 2V
- Input Impedance: Balanced > 10kΩ
- Amplifier Output: Bass 275+275W, Mid 200W, High 100W
- Filters: Even Order Critically Damped
- Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction plus thermal tweeter protection
- LF EQ: +6dB @ 40Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1500 x 500 x 580mm
- Weight: 96kg
There are no reviews yet.