ATC SCM200ASLT active speakers with twin spec SL bass drivers, soft dome tweeter and P4 amplifier deliver an accurate and dynamic reproduction of music and vocals making it the perfect addition to any home cinema or audio system.
Soft Dome Technology
ATC SCM200ASLT performs with amazing accuracy, transparency and dynamic range. This superb reproduction of music is down to the unique soft dome tweeter technology which improves imaging and reduces distortion enabling a realistic musical performance.
SL Bass Driver
Incorporating advanced Super Linear Magnet Technology, the SCM200ASLT speaker has additional magnetic rings added to minimise harmonic distortion and protect against the detrimental effects of demagnetisation.
- Drivers: HF 25mm, Mid 75mm, LF 2 x 314mm
- Amplitude Linearity (±2dB): 60Hz-12kHz
- Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB, free-standing): 32Hz, 20Khz
- Horizontal Dispersion: ±80°, Coherent
- Vertical Dispersion: ±10°, Coherent
- Max. Continuous SPL (1 metre): 118dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz, 3.5kHz
- Input Connector: Female XLR
- Input Sensitivity: 2V
- Input Impedance: Balanced > 10kΩ
- Amplifier Output: Bass 275+275W, Mid 200W, High 100W
- Filters: Even Order Critically Damped
- Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction plus thermal tweeter protection
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1586 x 398 x 535mm / 62.44 x 15.67 x 21.06″
There are no reviews yet.