Agreement to terms
These terms constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Raw Tech Trading FZE LLC (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the www.rawmusicstore.com website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “site”). You agree that by accessing the site, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with all of these terms, then you are expressly prohibited from using the site and you must discontinue use immediately.
The information provided on the site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the site.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the site (collectively, the “content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “marks”) are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. The content and the marks are provided on the site “as is” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, no part of the site and no content or marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the site, the content and the marks.
By using the site, you represent and warrant that:
(1) All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(3) You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these terms and conditions;
(4) You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
(5) You will not access the site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
(6) You will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and
(7) Your use of the site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the site. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
Purchases and payment
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Cash on Delivery
’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the site. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
The Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and RAW TECH TRADING FZE LLC policies and rules.
Please review our return policy posted on the site prior to making any purchases.
You may not access or use the site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site available. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the site.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the site and/or the content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the site.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the site or the networks or services connected to the site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from the site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the site and/or the content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the site.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the site designed to prevent or restrict access to the site, or any portion of the site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the site.
- Use the site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
User generated contributions
The site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the site and the marketplace offerings and through third-party websites. As such, any contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- your contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- your contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- your contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- your contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- your contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- your contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- your contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- your contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- your contributions do not violate any law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
- your contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
Any use of the site or the marketplace offerings in violation of the foregoing violates these terms and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the site and the marketplace offerings.
By posting your contributions to any part of the site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your contributions provided by you in any area on the site. You are solely responsible for your contributions to the site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any contributions; (2) to re-categorize any contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your contributions.
Guidelines for reviews
We may provide you areas on the site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sub -licensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the site or the marketplace offerings (“submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your submissions.
Third-party websites and content
The site may contain (or you may be sent via the site or the marketplace offerings) links to other websites (“third-party websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“third-party content”). Such third-party websites and third-party content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any third party websites accessed through the site or any third-party content posted on, available through, or installed from the site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the third-party websites or the third-party content. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any third-party websites or any third-party content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the site and access the third-party websites or to use or install any third-party content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these terms no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site. Any purchases you make through third-party websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party. You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on third-party websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any third-party content or any contact with third-party websites.
‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’
RAW TECH TRADING FZE LLC will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
RAW TECH TRADING FZE LLC takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.rawmusicstore.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online’’
Term and termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Modifications and interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the marketplace offerings without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the site or the marketplace offerings.
The United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile. These terms and your use of the site and the marketplace offerings are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates.
Any legal action of whatever nature brought by either you or us (collectively, the “parties” and individually, a “party”) shall be commenced or prosecuted in the courts located in the United Arab Emirates , and the parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such courts. Application of the united nations convention on contracts for the international sale of goods and the uniform computer information transaction act (UCITA) are excluded from these terms.
There may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the marketplace offerings, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the site at any time, without prior notice.
The site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the site services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the site’s content or the content of any websites linked to this site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any (1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials, (2)personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site, (3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site, (5) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and/or (6) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
Limitations of liability
In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to us during the three (3) month period prior to any cause of action arising.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the site for the purpose of managing the performance of the site, as well as data relating to your use of the site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Electronic communications, transactions, and signatures
Visiting the site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the site. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the site or to receive further information regarding use of the site, please contact us at:
Raw Tech Trading FZE LLC
Correspondance Address: PO BOX 54824, DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
Office Address: Flamingo Villas – A-59-269 – Ajman Media City Freezone – Ajman – United Arab Emirates
Phone: + 971 508939624