- Take your next step in Hi-Fi: The PM6007 integrated current feedback amplifier powers 2x 45W (8 ohms RMS, 20Hz – 20kHz) to offer a refined audio experience.
- Meticulously and masterfully tuned: During the extensive tuning process, Marantz sound masters carefully refine and curate each component for optimal performance.
- Wide range of connectivity: Experience Hi-Res audio files exactly as intended through the gold-plated inputs: 5 analogue inputs, one coaxial input and two optical digital inputs.
- An updated audio experience: The newly updated, high-quality DAC AK4490 offers a cleaner sound for your enjoyment.
- Digital filter modes for Optical/Coaxial input: Listen to a more refined audio experience to fit your taste with the new digital filter mode feature.
- Built to perform: In addition to high-quality speaker terminals with A/B switching capability, a fully-shielded DAC unit, and copper screws, the rigid feet provide a true-toperformance sound.
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuit: You will experience a wider dynamic range with lower distortion for the output stage.
- Advanced Thermal Compensation: No memory distortion for clean and precise audio reproduction even after powerful bass attacks.
- Customized components for a more refined sound: The Toroidal Transformer and high-quality, customized components deliver exceptional sound quality.
- Integrated phono input: Featuring a high-quality MM phono pre-amp with FET input to enjoy best signal purity and sound from your favourite vinyl.
- Deeper bass with a subwoofer output: Enjoy powerful bass by adding a subwoofer, companion bookshelf speakers or even further extend bass with the addition of floor standing speakers.
- Available in black or silver-gold
Marantz PM6007 Stereo integrated amplifier with built-in DAC
AED 2,499 inc. vat
The PM6007 delivers Marantz’ most musical sound and is an ideal choice for those ready to take the next step in their 2-channel Hi-Fi system. Powered by a Toroidal power transformer and customized block capacitors, the PM6007 integrated amplifier delivers 45 watts (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz) of power-perchannel. You can easily connect both analogue and digital sources or connect your turntable to the built-in phono MM pre-amp.
- Number of Channels: 2
- Power Output: 45 W per Channel @ 8 Ohms RMS / 60 W per Channel @ 4 Ohms RMS /50 mW / 32 Ohms (Headphone)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 70 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Phono (MM): 83 dB
- High Level: 102 dB (2 V Input)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.008% (20 Hz to 20 kHz kHz, 8 Ohms, Both Channels Driven)
- Damping Factor: 100 (8 Ohms, 40 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Speaker Impedance A or B or Bi-Wiring: 4 to 16 Ohms / A and B: 8 to 16 Ohms
- Tone Control: Bass (50 Hz): ±10 dB / Treble (15 kHz): ±10 dB
- Digital Input: Digital Coaxial: 0.5 Vp-p / Optical: ≥-27 dBm
- Input: 4 x Stereo RCA / 1 x Stereo RCA Phono (with Ground Screw) / 2 x Optical TOSLINK / 1 x RCA Digital Coaxial
- Output: 1 x RCA Subwoofer / 1 x Stereo RCA / 1 x 1/4" / 6.35 mm Headphone (Front)
- Speaker Connectors: 4 x Binding Post Pairs (L/R, A/B)
- Other Connectors: 1 x RCA Remote In / 1 x RCA Remote Out / 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm IR Flasher In
- Input Sensitivity and Impedance Phono (MM): 2.2 mV / 47 Kilohms / Other Inputs: 200 mV / 20 Kilohms
- Output Voltage Subwoofer: 2.8 V (200 mV Input, Max Volume)
- RIAA Equalization Deviation ±1 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Output Bandwidth 10 Hz to 50 kHz (8 Ohms, 0.06% THD)
- Frequency Response CD: 10 Hz to 70 kHz, +0, -1 dB (1 W, 8 Ohms)
- Input Level Phono, Max: 100 mV
- Construction Material Front Panel: Metal
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F / 5 to 35°C
- Power Consumption: Operational: 155 W / Standby: 0.3 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 17.3 x 4.1 x 14.5" / 43.9 x 10.4 x 36.8 cm
- Weight 16.7 lb / 7.6 kg